This clean, bright fueling station is staffed by friendly people and offers the lowest prices on gasoline in town. Owner Victor Alexander purchases fuel from all the major providers and promises his prices are 15 cents less per gallon than at competing stations. WestSide Mart also offers AAA services and a small on-site convenience store that sells everyday goods like lottery tickets and snacks.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 5am - 11pm; Sun, 7am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Associations/certifications: AAA
- Parking: Free lot
- Service type: Self-service
- Features: Air pump, Convenience store, Repair shop
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Change your oil every 3,000 miles