West Newton Hearing Center
West Newton Hearing Center is the group practice of licensed audiologists Deborah M. Guthermann, Rhonda Ruby and Michelle M. Blanchard. They specialize in hearing-focused diagnostic and prescriptive services, including hearing examinations and digital hearing aid fittings and maintenance.
- Hours: Mon, Wed - Fri, 9am - 5pm; Tue, 7am - 7pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Ground floor access
- Founding Date: 1985
- Insurance accepted: Most insurance accepted
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Licenses: 3 Licensed Audiologists and 1 Certified Audiology Assistant
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: On-street: metered