The independent, locally owned bookstore has been in Wellesley since 1999. Like its sister store in Brookline, the store sponsors regular events with both local and national authors. The store's friendly staff members are proud to be independent of any national chain, and challenge any other bookstore to provide better customer service. It buys used books on the first and third Friday and Saturday of each month from 1pm to 4pm.
- Fax: 781-431-0660
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is street level access.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: New and used books, children's books, audio books, gifts, stationery, greeting cards, some packaged food
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: If we are carrying it and it's in good shape, we will accept it as a return. Without a receipt we will issue store credit.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Book store specialties: Audio books, Children's books
- New/used: New, Used
- Book store features: Special order
- Number of newspaper titles: 0
- Number of magazine titles: 0
- Wi-Fi: None