Wellesley Animal Hospital
Wellesley Animal Hospital has been providing dependable veterinary services in Wellesley since 1995. The owner grew up in Wellesley and is a current resident, and Drs. Elizabeth Hartman, Janet Tast and Jan Jeffers are caring, compassionate and highly professional. The animal hospital treats cats, dogs, rabbits and even small rodents, offering services such as surgery, ultrasounds, diagnostic imaging, dentistry, small animal boarding and cremation. Emergency and critical care are provided for patients by appointment only.
- Fax: 781-237-5663
- Hours: Mon, Tue, Fri, 8am - 5pm; Wed, Thu, 8am - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Veterinary Services: Cremation/funerals, Dentistry, Diagnostic imaging, Emergency and critical care, Internal medicine, Surgery
- Pet services: Boarding
- Specialties: Cats, Dogs, Rodents