Warren Park is located at 90 Washington St., across from the Crosstown Path that runs along the aqueduct. The park is beautiful and spacious, with fields for picnicking and a baseball diamond. The park features two playgrounds: a tall structure for children aged 5 to 12 and a smaller structure designed for toddlers. The fields are wheelchair accessible and free parking is located behind the health department building.
- Hours: Daily, sunrise - sunset
- Handicap Accessible: The park is wheelchair accessible.
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Features: Fountain, See-saw, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Tables