Owner Gary Goldman, who opened this inviting little shop in 1995, has made his ties to the town of Wellesley a hallmark of his success. This bright store sports community bulletin boards, pictures of local customers and signs of support for the town's sports teams. Serving up generous helpings of frozen yogurt in many flavors in dishes, sundaes and shakes, as well as an assortment of toppings, Truly Yogurt manages to do a brisk business even on a cold winter day. Customers are warmly received and take delight in the local flavor which sparks lots of friendly conversation.
- Hours: Daily, noon - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Products: Frozen yogurt
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.trulyyogurt.com/flavors.htm
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Frozen yogurt: Yes
- Number of ice cream flavors: 20