Schofield Elementary School
Schofield Elementary School is located on Cedar Street in Wellesley. The elementary school, which is headed by principal David Wilkins, teaches 380 students in grades K-5. The school tested above the state average on the MCAS exam in 2009, and is supported by an active Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) which operates a supplementary school Web site at schofieldpto.org. Schofield Elementary School has an orchestra and a band, and is involved with local girl scout and boy scout organizations. For more information about the school, visit the official Schofield Elementary Web site.
- Hours: Grades 1-5: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, 8:30am - 3:05pm; Wed, 8:30am - noon. Kindergarten: September - October, 8:30am - noon with one full day per week; October - April, 8:30am - noon with two full days per week; April - June, 8:30am - noon with four full days
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is ADA compliant.
- Number of students: 380
- Public/Private: Public
- Religious affiliation: None
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 26
- Montessori: No
- Grade levels: K-5
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Cafeteria, Infirmary, Library
- Extracurricular activities available: Band, orchestra