As a family business that has been in Wellesley for more than 85 years, O'Neil Jewelers is the place to go for custom-made jewelry and one-on-one service. The store eschews designer names and trendy pieces, and tries instead to offer a variety of unusual and classic looks.
- Hours: Daily, 9am - 5:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is street level access.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Custom-made jewelry from 50 to 60 sources, some vintage pieces, some watches
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Merchandise credit for all returns.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Jewelry & watch brands: "Designer names tend to have a high premium attached to the name—over and above the cost of the article—that's why we tend to avoid them."
- Vintage: Yes