Morses Pond Beach and Trail
Morses Pond Beach can be accessed from Turner Road, off of Weston Road. With public swimming, lifeguards, swimming lessons, sailing lessons, a playground and picnic areas, this beach is fun for the whole family. The pond is surrounded by trails through the woods for leisurely walkers to enjoy, with the main trail traveling around the pond for about 1.2 miles. The Turner Road entrance offers free on-street parking, or you can travel down Beach Access Road to access a free parking lot.
- Hours: Seasonal, sunrise - sunset (closed during cold months)
- Handicap Accessible: The beach is wheelchair accessible.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Public/Private: Public
- Type: Lake
- Common activities: Picnicking, Sailing
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires
- Cars allowed: Yes
- Features: Beach, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Wi-Fi: None
- Number of trails: 1
- Average trail length: 1
- Scenic views: Yes