Mass Bay Community College Bookstore
The Mass Bay Community College (MBCC) Bookstore can be found in the campus' main building. This is a standard college bookstore, offering new and used textbooks specific to the courses being offered at the school. The store also carries school supplies like notebooks and calculators, as well as apparel, gifts and accessories sporting the MBCC logo. The snacks and drinks available are vending machine-type fare without the machine.
- Hours: Mon, Tue, 7:45am - 6pm; Wed, Thu, 7:45am - 4pm; Fri, 7:45am - 2pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp to the right of the main door.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: MBCC logo merchandise, new and used textbooks, bargain trade books, reference books, school supplies, notebooks, calculators, "QuickStudy" study guides, snacks, drinks
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: Non-textbook items may be refunded or exchanged within 30 days with receipt. Textbooks have separate policies depending on the length of the term. Please see the Web site for clarification.
- Parking: Free lot
- New/used: New, Used
- Book store features: Food