Larry Ng's Auto Service
A Gulf service station, this spot draws a lot of motorists seeking relatively low fuel prices and annual auto inspections. Don't wait for the month's end when lines are longest. A small on-site convenience store sells a everyday items like tobacco products, soft drinks, snacks and lottery tickets.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - 10pm; Sat, 6am - 9pm; Sun, 8am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Service type: Self-service
- Features: Air pump, Convenience store, Repair shop
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Don't wait until the end of the month to get your sticker.
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Transmissions, Wheels
- Loaner cars: No
- Vehicle pick-up: No
- Vehicle drop-off: No