The Ice House is a small basement store brimming with ice skates and skating supplies. The shelves in the back room are full of used skates, and more line the floor. Skate sharpening is available while you wait, and skate fitting is a serious business that will earn you the full attention of a staff member. A ten percent discount is available to current members of the Professional Skaters Association and for group orders of eight or more for synchronized teams.
- Fax: 781-237-9609
- Hours: Mon - Thu, noon - 6pm; Fri, noon - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 4pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Figure skates, hockey skates, used skates, skating bags, skating dresses, tights, leg warmers
- Services: Gift certificates, Repair
- Return policy: All purchases are guaranteed. If skates don't fit, they will be adjusted or refunded.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What would you say is the most popular sport in town?: Wellesley is a big skating town, with the Babson Skating Club, where kids and adults figure skate, and rinks in every surrounding town.
- Sporting goods rentals: No