Hunnewell Field is a varsity softball field in Hunnewell Park, which is located on Washington Street near Town Hall and the main Wellesley Free Library. This field is the home field of the Wellesley Raiders, and is available for use by permit only. Adjacent to the field are tennis courts, the Caroline Path and a playground designed especially for toddlers. To obtain a field permit, call the number listed during regular business hours.
- Hours: Daily, sunrise - sunset
- Handicap Accessible: The field is wheelchair accessible.
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Athletic fields
- Permit requirements: Field use by permit only
- Wi-Fi: None
- Facilities: Baseball/softball fields
- Facility types: Outdoor