Henry J. Burke & Sons Funeral Home
Henry J. Burke & Sons Funeral Home is a family-run business that has been in Wellesley for more than 75 years. The funeral home was founded by Henry Burke in 1933, and continues to be known for its compassionate, prompt and personal services. The Burke family is well-known and respected in Wellesley, and has over 300 years of history within the community. This funeral home recently merged with Charles F. Blackington Jr., a local family business in West Newton. Together, the two families have proudly built a partnership to create the Burke & Blackington Funeral Home, located at 1479 Washington St. in West Newton.
To schedule a consultation, call Henry J. Burke & Sons at your convenience.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Services (funeral services): Cremation, Embalming, Make-up
- Funeral chapel: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Everyone is welcome.