Serving both lunch and dinner this small, modest establishment with a strictly utilitarian decor provides a wide variety of Thai dishes.
Appetizers familiar to patrons of other Asian cuisines, such as crab Rangoon, seaweed salad and spring rolls are joined by more authentic Thai dishes, including satay and coconut pancake—all priced between $4.95 and $6.75. The wide variety of entrées include curry dishes, Thai salads, Thai noodle soups, wok-prepared noodle dishes and a long list of specialty Thai dishes. Lunch averages between $6.50 and $8.50. The same dishes at dinner time are $2-$3 higher.
- Fax: 781-235-8755
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11:30am - 10pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.coconut-cafe.com/
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Cuisine: Thai
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 6
- Features: BYOB-only, Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual