Clever Hand Gallery
The 35-year-old artisans' cooperative is filled with unique and beautiful artwork and designs from the New England area. The gallery store's handcrafted items range from pottery and blown glassware to jewelry and wool sweaters. There is always a featured artist working who is knowledgeable about the items in the store, and the rotating selection means there's always a new treasure to discover. Visit the Web site for more information about the cooperative.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9:30am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a front door.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: Appreciation of handmade goods.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Jewelry, framed art, scarves, sweaters, interior decorations, blown glass, pottery
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair
- Return policy: Merchandise credit only with a sales slip within ten days of purchase.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- What's your most popular item?: Jewelry, pottery, scarves