If you want a real bagel, go to Bruegger's, where they are boiled before being baked to produce the sheen and crust demanded by real bagel aficionados. Bruegger's has gone way beyond the basic "bagel and schmear" to provide bagel sandwiches, coffee drinks, tempting desserts and much more. This location has occupied its current spot since 1995 and does a brisk trade for both breakfast and lunch, being a favorite of many employees of neighboring businesses. For more information about the bakery chain, visit the Web site.
- Hours: Daily, 6am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Bagels, sandwiches, breakfast foods, spreads, desserts, coffee
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.brueggers.com/menu
- Specialties: A large variety of bagels
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- Features: Breakfast, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual