Bright Horizons Child Care & Early Education
Bright Horizons has provided quality healthcare for the Wellesley community since 1986. As part of Family Solutions, one of the world's leading providers of employer-sponsored child care, early education and work and life solutions, Bright Horizons provides programs for parents and children throughout the community. In addition to child care, this Bright Horizons center provides programs for elderly individuals and college counseling. Visit the company's Web site to find out more about the programs offered.
- Fax: 781-235-2474
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 6pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- What makes this community special?: The people that we serve
- Payments accepted: Personal Check
- Parking: Free lot
- Ages: 8 weeks to 5 years
- Capacity: 108
- Services (child care, day care): Drop-off, Pick-up
- Insured: Yes
- Licensed: Yes
- Average personnel experience (years): 4
- Average personnel training (years): 4
- What's your organizational philosophy?: Providing quality child care