High-end jewelry and watches are among the selections at this elegant jewelry store, located at the intersection of Grove and Washington Streets in Wellesley. Open since 1947, Anderson's Jewelers also specializes in repair and offers excellent customer service. Thinking of selling some of your old jewelry? The store will buy it from you at a fair price. For special occasion gifts and wedding ring purchases, this is a destination worth seeking out.
- Fax: 781-235-8227
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9:30am - 5:30pm; Sat, 9:30am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is street level access.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Jewelry, watches, clocks, glassware, picture frames, gifts
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Full Refunds within 10 days with sales slip. Exchange within 30 days with sales slip.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: It's a great place to shop.
- Jewelry & watch brands: Cyma, Caroline Ballou, Seiko, ESQ swiss, Chamilia, Lorenzo
- Vintage: Yes
- What are most popular gifts for both women and men?: Men: Cyma watches. Women: pearl jewelry.
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal