The store specializes in the sale of Aerus (formerly Electrolux) vacuums and the home installation of central vacuum systems. The friendly employees will even pick up a broken vacuum from your home for repair. It represents the famous Electrolux vacuum brand that America has been using to clean their homes since the 1950s, and with great service and products, Aerus continues to live up to the brand's reputation.
- Fax: 781-235-8226
- Hours: Mon, 9am - 4pm; Tue, Wed, Fri, 9am - 5pm; Thu, 9am - 7pm; Sat, 9am - 1pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is street level access.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Vacuums, cleaning products
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Three day return policy. All part sales final.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: It's beautiful.
- What questions should customers ask before making a major purchase?: What cleaning system works well with what kind of home they have?
- Home appliance brands: Aerus/Electrolux
- Home installation: Yes