With the weekend nearly here, and nearly a foot of snow on the ground in the Wellesley area (and close to two feet in some areas), residents may be looking for ways to enjoy some sledding nearby.
Reader Natalie Colbert recommends the hills of Wellesley College and Dana Hall. The Wellesley Police Department also posted a photo of the popular Warren Building spot, located at 90 Washington St.
The Boston Calendar has listed its Top 10 Sledding Spots for the Boston area, which can be seen below. Do you agree with the list? Where are your favorite spots to sled nearby? Let us know in the comments section below!
- Larz Anderson Park - Brookline
- Danehy Park - Cambridge
- Boston Common - Boston
- Sugar Bowl at Jamaica Pond - Jamaica Plain
- Tufts University - Somerville/Medford
- Spy Pond Park - Arlington
- Prospect Hill Park - Waltham
- Corey Hill Outlook - Brookline
- Amory Park - Brookline
- Arnold Arboretum - Jamaica Plain