The Divorce Center, a non-profit organization of professionals from multiple disciplines providing support and education for people going through separation or divorce, is hosting this panel discussion on the various housing options available to divorcing couples during and after the divorce. Topics will include:
- Selling the marital home and splitting the proceeds;
- One spouse staying in the home until children graduate high school or college;
- One spouse buying out the other’s interest;
- What happens when there is no equity and the couple needs to do a short sale; and
- Ramifications of doing a short sale.