- The Rockland Street bridge will be closed tomorrow from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. due to construction.
- The aging bridge in the coming months, and according to police, will eventually be closed until full restored.
- Check our contest if you haven’t already.
- The parking meters in Wellesley were shut off yesterday. They’ll be turned back on Jan. 12, 2012. Enjoy several weeks of
- The Board of Selectmen still have not made official the tax classification vote due to a technicality. They were supposed to officially vote to for residential and commercial property owners. They’ll make the vote official at the next meeting, Dec. 19.