- The Rockland Street bridge will be closed tomorrow from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. due to construction.
- The aging bridge in the coming months, and according to police, will eventually be closed until full restored.
- Check our contest if you haven’t already.
- The parking meters in Wellesley were shut off yesterday. They’ll be turned back on Jan. 12, 2012. Enjoy several weeks of
- The Board of Selectmen still have not made official the tax classification vote due to a technicality. They were supposed to officially vote to for residential and commercial property owners. They’ll make the vote official at the next meeting, Dec. 19.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something