Each morning, Wellesley Patch presents “5 Things You Need to Know,” a collection of announcements, events, reminders and odd little ditties to help you organize your day.
1. The School Committee last night voted to not renew its contract with Chartwells, the food vendor for the schools, according to Boston.com.
2. This comes as little surprise after with the vendor.
3. The Advisory Search Committee, responsible for picking a new superintendent, will meet this afternoon in executive session to generate a list of three finalists for the superintdent job coming available next year. The committee will reveal the names at a meeting Friday morning.
4. Are you running the marathon this year? Let us know.
5. Next week is school vacation week. Do you have plans?