Massachusetts Alimony Reform Law Workshop:
Please join the Centre for Mediation and Dispute Resolution’s Director,
Lynne C. Halem and Certified Divorce Analyst , Gabrielle Clemens
on Friday, December 7, at 10:00 am
Weston Recreation Center
20 Alphabet Lane
The groundbreaking Act Reforming Alimony in Massachusetts substantially transforms alimony cases in Massachusetts.
If you are considering divorce, currently in negotiations/litigation, or have an existing alimony order, this new law may well affect you.
This complimentary workshop will address how the new law has changed provisions for alimony:
- By eliminating lifetime alimony
- By creating new types of alimony
- By establishing durational limits on alimony
- By excluding income from assets divided in divorce
- By reducing, terminating or suspending alimony upon cohabitation of the recipient spouse.