The groundbreaking Act Reforming Alimony in Massachusetts substantially transforms alimony cases in Massachusetts.
If you are considering divorce, currently in negotiations/litigation, or have an existing alimony order, this new law may well affect you.
This complimentary workshop will address how the new law has changed provisions for alimony:
- By eliminating lifetime alimony
- By creating new types of alimony
- By establishing durational limits on alimony
- By excluding income from assets divided in divorce
- By reducing, terminating or suspending alimony upon cohabitation of the recipient spouse.
Refreshments will be served. Seating is limited; please reserve early.
Please contact Meghan Campbell at 617-439-8527 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to register