Having trouble deciding what to do on Valentine's Day - Tuesday, Feb. 14? Are those Boston restaurants all booked up? Check the list below for some Valentine's ideas - the best part: you don't have to leave Wellesley!
- – This Turkish cafe will be open Valentine's Day night, Feb. 14. As of yesterday, they're pretty booked, but check in to see if there is any availability today.
- – This is among the most romantic places Wellesley has to offer. Year round, this quiet, serene park is exactly where you want to take your special someone (even if you're not the outdoorsy type).
- Valentine's Day Tea – This annual event is from 3:30 to 5 p.m. on Valentine's Day. Senior citizens are invited to celebrate the day and enjoy a spot of tea.
- - There is always something happening at 's Jewett Art Gallery. On Feb. 14, check out featuring art by Wellesley College staffers.
- still has availability. Check them out downtown.