This week's reader and editor picks involve in Wellesley.
1. The – This is a good place to take anyone, but if you’re looking to impress a date the acres of beautiful landscape is sure to do the trick.
2. – Friendly bartenders and tasty grub, The Cottage is made for dating.
3. – It’s quaint and tucked away downtown, and the frozen yogurt is quite good also.
4. – If you’re looking for Wellesley’s newest froyo spot, head to Pinkberry at Linden Square.
5. – This is OK for summer and fall dating only. The beach is open in summer and the trails are open during off seasons.