1. Looks like there could be (a small amount of) snow! According to the National Weather Service report, you may see some snow between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m., a 30 percent chance, with little to no accumulation expected (a 20 percent chance of flakes after that). Temperatures are expected to range between 38ºF and 26ºF. The NWS has also issued a Hazardous Weather Outlook, warning that roads may be slippery in the later parts of the day.
2. Cambridge's Harvard Square is playing the home to a , with today's entry, a Chef special by Eric Gregory of the Grafton Street Pub and Grill. Head over on your lunch break, after about 11 a.m., and pick up some soup samples--each sample gets $1 sent to the Greater Boston Food Bank.
3. If you are interested in the business scene, or in Rotary club in general, then you may want to catch the Needham Rotary Club's Weekly Lunch. It's at lunch time--i.e., noon, at the Sheraton Needham Hotel, and is free to guests.
4. If you want to know how raising a kid with a Jewish outlook works, then attend the Parenting Through a Jewish Lens in Needham classes tonight, which start at 7:30 p.m. at 670 Highland Ave in Needham. It runs you $145 per person, $240 per couple, and scholarships are available.
5. The Clever Hand Gallery is hosting a seasonal exhibit of a Featured Gourd Artisan which is on display from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. tonight. Catch their work while it's in season, and check out some of the ornaments and other items you can take home.