1. Hope everyone enjoyed yesterday. If you run a downtown business, let us know how the day went for you.
2. Meanwhile, on the other side of town, traffic at the Lower Falls area was crawling at a snails pace at around 12:30 yesterday. This is mainly due to , 27 Washington St. Check National Development’s 27washconstruction.com website for updates. (Here’s the page that explains what’s currently happening.)
3. The weather has been weird. Late last week it was cold and yesterday felt like summer again. The National Weather Service says today will be rainy with a high temperature of 71 degrees.
4. If the weather holds up sufficiently, the Raiders football team will take on the Norwood Mustangs. The Raiders are 0-2 going into the game.
5. Thank you for participating in our Patch Picks yesterday. If you didn’t get your submission for in on time, feel free to continue the comment thread.