1. Today Wellesley Hills Congregational Church will host the second of four Wellesley Health Department flu clinics. The walk-in clinic begins at 3:00 p.m. and is open to the public, aged 18 and over. Click here for more info.
2. Wellesley College will celebrate 10 years of the Tanner Conference, an all day event at which students share their humanitarian-based experiences in the outside world. Click here for the calendar listing with lots of information on the event. Click here for the school's Web page devoted to the conference.
3. At the Wellesley Library's Hills branch, it's Halloween…almost. At 3:00 p.m., if you're in the mood for a fright, ghost stories will be read at the Hills Branch. The event is an hour long and is recommended for children ages 4-6.
4. There's always sports on the menu in Wellesley. Tonight, the Wellesley High School Boys' and Girls' soccer, field hockey, and Girls' volleyball teams will all take on their neighbors to the west, Natick.
5. The Fuller Brook Park project will be discussed at a meeting of the Fuller Brook Park Coordinating Committee and the Natural Resources Commission tonight at Town Hall. The meeting will take into account new ways to improve the paths at Fuller Brook Park. This is the second of three public meetings.