1. Trees fell in every corner of Wellesley yesterday as result of Hurricane Sandy's winds.
2. At one point, WBZ Radio reported Wellesley experienced gusts of 85 mph.
3. Following Hurricane Irene in August 2011, the Recycling and Disposal Facility opened for additional hours so that residents could dispose of the debris. There has yet to be an official announcement but there may be one upcoming.
4. While there were power outages throughout Wellesley yesterday, the Wellesley Municipal Light Plant got power back up throughout town by midnight.
5. Stay tuned to Wellesley Patch for updates throughout today.