1. Wellesley Patch published its yesterday. Where do you go for a cup of coffee in Wellesley?
2. …Speaking of coffee, you’ll probably want to order a hot cup today. The National Weather Service says there is a 30 percent chance of rain and the temperature will reach 64 degrees.
3. Just about every sports team is active today.
4. The Massachusetts Department of Transportation will host a meeting tonight at to inform the public about a noise barrier, which will be built along Route 95 southbound in Wellesley. The meeting begins at 7.
5. This year’s Special Town Meeting warrant is currently available at the town’s website.