- The warm weather is still here, but a strong rainstorm swept through last night. Rain will continue throughout today, according to the National Weather Service.
- Wellesley Square will host the annual this Sunday from noon to 6 p.m.
- …Santa will be at between 2 and 3:30 p.m. during the stroll.
- Sixteen 2012 Boston Marathon numbers are available to residents of Wellesley. To apply, a resident must fill out a form available in the Selectmen’s office at . The fee to participate is $300, and the fundraising goal is $4,000. Forms are due by Dec. 16.
- If you want to see some interestingly decorated Christmas trees, head to the ’s Festival of Trees between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. on weekdays and 3 to 8 p.m. on weekends. The festival is on until Dec. 10.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something