- The warm weather is still here, but a strong rainstorm swept through last night. Rain will continue throughout today, according to the National Weather Service.
- Wellesley Square will host the annual this Sunday from noon to 6 p.m.
- …Santa will be at between 2 and 3:30 p.m. during the stroll.
- Sixteen 2012 Boston Marathon numbers are available to residents of Wellesley. To apply, a resident must fill out a form available in the Selectmen’s office at . The fee to participate is $300, and the fundraising goal is $4,000. Forms are due by Dec. 16.
- If you want to see some interestingly decorated Christmas trees, head to the ’s Festival of Trees between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. on weekdays and 3 to 8 p.m. on weekends. The festival is on until Dec. 10.