1. Wellesley’s Special Town Meeting lasted only one night and was extremely efficient. Last night’s meeting ended after three hours.
2. The School Committee will meet tonight at 7:30 to discuss the “superintendent search,” according to the agenda (pdf). Superintendent Bella T. Wong announced last week she would be
3. More meetings: Tonight at 6 p.m. at the Olin Auditorium on the campus, representatives from the United States Postal Service will to determine whether to close the at 231 Forest St.
4. One more meeting: This is more of a discussion of Wellesley’s water lead by town officials. Water and sewer superintendent Joe Duggan will discuss local geology and the town's water supply. The Friends of Brookside-hosted event will begin at 7:30 p.m. in the Wakelin Room of the ’s main branch (…and there will be refreshments).
5. Before these meetings begin, you’ll be able to enjoy another unseasonably warm day. The National Weather Service predicts a high temperature of 65 degrees with a 40 percent chance of showers before 4 p.m.