1. Ming Tsai, chef and owner of , sat before the Board of Selectmen last night to argue on behalf of loosening liquor regulations for Wellesley. The selectmen are considering a variety of options to take to a town vote.
2. What do you want to see change about Wellesley’s liquor regulations? Anything? Nothing? Stay tuned for a question of the day or leave your opinion in the comments sections below.
3. There’s still plenty of evidence of the on the ground. Though none in people’s homes. crews
4. As for today’s weather, the National Weather Service calls for a partly sunny day with a high temperature of 51 degrees.
5. Town Clerk Kathy Nagle and former Town Moderator Heather Sawitsky will host a meeting for residents interested in running for a Town Meeting Member seat tomorrow night in the Wakelin Room of the ’s main branch. The meeting will begin at 7:30, is free and open to the public and will cover other information related to Town Meeting.