Each morning, Wellesley Patch presents “5 Things You Need to Know,” a collection of announcements, events, reminders and odd little ditties to help you organize your day.
1. The Wellesley Farmer's Market opens today at . The market is open at 2 p.m.
2. There is a slight chance of showers in the morning, but the afternoon should be cloudy and dry.
3. The Ad Hoc Committee which address the 900 Worcester St. transaction - formerly known as the Committee - will meet tonight at 6 with area neighbors.
4. As a reminder, a Special Town Meeting must sign off on the June 13.
5. The Board of Selectmen recently approved a which allows small restaurants to apply for a liquor service license. Which restaurants do you want to see serving alcohol?