1. Based on , the Department of Public Works will get its new annex. Just over 600 Wellesley voters made the staffers over there very happy.
2. All this rain is a downer, but Wellesley Patch’s editor’s allergies are basically gone! Here’s the pollen counter…
3. …And here’s today’s weather: What a surprise, more rain. The National Weather Service says today will bring a 70 percent chance of showers, and the temperature will hover near 60 degrees.
4. There are too many events to list happening in Wellesley this weekend, which is known annually as “Wellesley’s Wonderful Weekend.” Here’s its site with the itinerary.
5. If you’re planning a E-mail the editor at Bret.Silverberg@Patch.com with location, date and times of your sale, and we’ll publish it.