Each morning, Wellesley Patch presents “5 Things You Need to Know,” a collection of announcements, events, reminders and odd little ditties to help you organize your day.
1. Wellesley has been all over the news these past few weeks:
2. The most obvious item: The , which has taken the world by storm.
3. Town Meeting the land purchase Wednesday.
4. The WHS boys lacrosse team the East division title to Concord-Carlisle this week.
5. And Madeleine Albright and Hillary Clinton were at introducing the