1. The continues tonight with a “’60s Invasion.” The show begins at 7.
2. The temperature is going to keep on rising, according to the National Weather Service. The temperature will reach 90 degrees today.
3. The National Weather Service will begin an “excessive heat watch” Thursday, as temperatures could touch 100 degrees along the east coast.
4. The Wellesley Health Department released some tips on yesterday.
5. There will be cooling centers in place all this week at the Council of Aging offices at the and all of the library branches.