1. The Board of Selectmen met for their only meeting of the month last night. They granted a license for operation to Pinkberry and passed a few traffic and parking changes.
2. Pinkberry will at Linden Square Friday, Aug. 5. The frozen yogurt shop will have 10 seats and will be the fifth Pinkberry store in Massachusetts. (Pinkberry’s New England CEO told Wellesley Patch that each store has about 100 patrons per hour.)
3. The new Whole Foods at the former location will open Aug. 22, according to Executive Director of General Government Hans Larsen.
4. We are now in the midst of a heat wave. The National Weather Service is calling for another hot and humid day with a high temperature of 88 degrees.
5. The is offering a state-issued rebate for “Energy Star” certified purchased on or after July 28.