1. The Design Review Board will meet tonight at 7 to discuss a solar canopy at a garage at , according to the posted agenda.
2. The Swellesley Report says eight Route 16 trees are going to be cut down pending a July 24 public hearing.
3. , the janitor from the school last year?
4. The National Weather Service says there may be a break in the weather in sight (but I doubt it based on how this summer has gone).
5. Wellesley does not have any "official" cooling centers like other towns, but most town buildings have air conditioning.