- Here’s some information on in Wellesley.
- Here’s a story from Boston.com on .
- The National Weather Service has issued a “Hazardous Weather Outlook” warning of “a low to moderate probability of near record cold and bitterly cold wind chills over the weekend into early next week.”
- …But still no snow. NWS calls for a partly sunny day with a high temperature of 38 degrees.
- The Advisory Committee will meet tonight at 7.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something