1. This weekend’s story about garnered a lot of attention yesterday.
2. Our Patch Picks this week asks where the best are in Wellesley. (This does not have to be just restaurants.)
3. The rain will continue for one more day, according to the National Weather Service, which calls for an 80 percent chance of showers until 1 p.m. The high temperature will be near 73 degrees, according to NWS.
4. We’ll get right back to sunny skies Wednesday though. NWS predicts a clear day with a high temperature of 82 degrees during the day after tomorrow.
5. Wellesley Patch is still looking for freelance writers. If you’re interested, e-mail the editor at Bret.Silverberg@Patch.com.