- Town Meeting concluded last night at just past 11 p.m.
- There was a lengthy discussion on article No. 31, which asked the town to rewrite a bylaw, which would restrict the use of leaf blowers. The article was ultimately voted down, but several expressed interest in regulations moving forward, according to sources.
- The National Weather Service has issued a “Fire Weather Watch” for the area, which means weather conditions are could cause any fire to spread quickly.
- Otherwise, NWS calls for a 57-dgree day.
- The Board of Selectmen will meet tomorrow night to detail the use of the land at once acquired.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something