1. As the day wears on, it will become more sunny until sundown. The National Weather Service also predicts the evening will be mostly clear. Temperatures will be between 65ºF and 41ºF.
2. As we have been posting updates about the Boston Marathon, they have been going into Patch Newsletter and breaking news updates. If you have been missing out, sign up for the newsletter today.
3. Stetsons are cool, so grab yours and head to the Carter Memorial United Methodist Church. The Great Plain Squares are getting together for their Weekly Square Dancing meeting. They kick off at 7 p.m., and it runs $7.
4. Wellesley College is hosting a vigil today, at 12:30 p.m. for victims of the Boston Marathon explosions earlier this week. The vigil will feature reflections, poems and prayers, and it starts at their Houghton Chapel.
5. If you have a tasty start-up idea, but aren't quite sure how to get it launched, Babson College may have some ideas. They are running a course entitled Small Bytes and Apps: A One-Day Crash Course to Launch Your Culinary Start Up. The class starts at 1 p.m., and runs you $80.