1. The National Weather Service forecast says we're in for a 30 percent chance of rain, mostly after 3 p.m., with clouds gathering during the day. Rain and thunderstorms predicted to hit at about 2 a.m. on Tuesday morning.
2. It's not too notorious, but the B.I.G. Needham Pod is Meeting today, at 10 a.m. For lady entrepreneurs in town, The Center Cafe in Needham is the place to be if you want to do some networking, get some advice on vendor relationships and more. Negotiating fundamentals is the topic of the day.
3. Boylston's Tower Hill Botanical Garden is sending some officials to present at Waterstone (27 Washington St, Wellesley). If you're looking for some information on horticulture and gardening, then the time to show up is 2:30 p.m., after you RSVP, of course. Call 781-235-1614 to RSVP.
4. Boston Sports Clubs is kicking off their After School Summer Day Camp programming. The camp runs from 3 to 6 p.m., and features swimming and laser tag, among other activities. See the event listing for pricing information.
5. Over the weekend, Boston took to the streets for the Pride Parade. Here in Wellesley, is holding their regular meeting at the Unitarian Universalist Society of Wellesley Hills, starting at 7 p.m.