1. Weather seems to be warming up! It'll be 44ºF (it was in the 30s yesterday) and clear all day, with temperatures dipping to 25ºF during the clear evening. That's the National Weather Service report for the day.
2. There may be a few cars parked outside of 391 Boston Post Rd in Weston. That's because JAR Home is having a Winter Clearance Sale, starting at 9:30 a.m. today. They're offering a percentage off the whole store.
3. Some say Yoga is for Everyone. That's at least what Judy Scribner is hoping to prove, and she's starting classes today at 11:15 a.m. They're charging $87.50 for a seven class run at the Wellesley Community Center.
4. Are you Eating to Begin a Healthy Lifestyle by any chance? Is it a New Year's resolution? 6 p.m. tonight, the Whole Foods Market will be offering a class on just that. It'll set you back $10, and you will explore some of the ways you can prepare foods to keep yourself healthy.
5. There is an Art Demo in Needham tonight. The Needham Free Public Library is bringing artist, Susan Rustad Smith in to give a watercolor painting demonstration On Masa paper. She'll be in the Community Room at 6 p.m.