1. Increasing clouds over the day, with the possibility of snow in the evening. The National Weather Service predicts a 60 percent chance of snow, less than an inch expected. Temperatures will range between 22ºF and 14ºF.
2. When you're ready to leave your business, it will help to have a way out. That's where Boston Legacy Planning comes in with their Business Exit Planning 101. Starting at 8 a.m. today, head over to 160 Gould St Ste 102 in Needham for a free class.
3. Want to help the Greater Boston Food Bank and get some tasty brunch in the process? Not sure how to do it? There's a way: The GBFB Super Hunger Brunch. Which is at Blue Ginger this weekend, Saturday and Sunday. Meals go for $25, $35 and $50 and go to help the Food Bank!
4. If your kids are in the . There they can meet and compete with Red Sox players Will Middlebrooks and Daniel Nava. The free event kicks off at 1 p.m. on Saturday, at Fenway Park--4 Yawkey Way in Boston.
5. Go for A Cappella Go 2013! Part fundraiser, part a cappella concert featuring Needham High School's three a cappella groups, Fermata Nowhere, Treble Rebels and Subway Dwarves. The show starts on Saturday at 7:30 p.m. at Needham High School, and tickets are $15.