1. The National Weather Service is looking at a partly sunny day, but some snow in the evening. 24ºF highs, along with 17ºF lows and a 30 percent chance of snow. They don't expect any accumulation during the day.
2. As the weather picks up for Winter Storm Nemo (yes, that's what they're calling it), you'll want to stay in the loop. Sign up for the Patch Newsletter, to start. Also, charge up your gadgets--including your camera. We will be looking for your photos of the snowstorm!
3. The Whole Foods Market Community Kitchen is tackling the ultimate comfort food: Chocolate. Get your hands on some chocolate, learn how to work with it and how to taste it. It's a free class, it kicks off at 11 a.m., and it's chocolate. Need we say more? Registration for this class is required, please email Lisa.Caldwell@wholefoods.com
4. Two things at the Wellesley Free Library today. First, the Friends of Wellesley Free Library Booksale, starts off at 5 p.m. Stop by for great book deals and some new DVDs. Second, an which starts off at 6:30 p.m.
5. Feeling tightly wound? The Congregational Church of Needham is running their Healing Service at the Congregational Church of Needham, a place to relax and feel some peave. They kick it off at 7 p.m.